Thank you PowerWave!
Doctor & Customer Approved
Trusted By Thousands Of Customers
“My erectile dysfunction seems to have disappeared overnight. I was skeptical at first but, the results were fast and painless. If you want to get rid of your ED symptoms, choose PowerWave.”
Doctor & Customer Approved
Trusted By Thousands Of Customers
Power Wave Therapy: Its Advantages and Effects
Erectile Dysfunction is an issue that many men face when they reach a certain age. It comes with a lot of disadvantages and it affects not just their sexual prowess but their quality of work and life as well.
PowerWave Therapy is one of the latest technologies that aim to reduce the negative effects of Erectile Dysfunction in the human body. It is one of those processes that is dedicated to fully help those suffering from this issue and help them to avoid the negative impacts in their lives.
If you are looking at the basics of PowerWave Therapy, then you need to look at what it does and how it can help you with your Erectile Dysfunction. Read on to find out more about this new technology.
What Is The PowerWave Therapy?
PowerWave Therapy is a new kind of technology that focuses mainly on sending pulsating energy shock waves through the penis to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
Gruenwald (2019) said that the main problem with ED treatments today is that “they do not alter the underlying pathophysiology of the erectile mechanism”. This means that even if they give temporary solutions, the underlying problem is still not addressed by the treatment.
PowerWave has been designed as a mechanism that has the following characteristics:
- It is easy to use – although today most treatments are done by professionals, given the sensitivity of the area, PowerWave is characterized as very easy to use by the affected individuals.
- It can be used in the comfort of your own home – the best thing about this kind of therapy is that with the general training provided with the PowerWave machines, these can be used in the comfort of your own home.
How Does One Get Into PowerWave Therapy?
To purchase the PowerWave individuals usually have the following characteristic according to Rebelo (2018);
- You must be a male between 30 and 80 years of age – this range is the usual age range for those who suffer from the condition.
- You must have ED lasting for over six months but not more than five years – this range is considered as the treatable age of the condition for ED.
- You have had a stable sexual relationship for over three months prior to enrollment – this is usually to make sure that the ED had been tested over a certain period.
What Are The Advantages of PowerWave Therapy?
PowerWave Therapy comes with many advantages as follows:
- PowerWave Therapy tackles two issues at the same time. Since over 75% of ED sufferers have reduced blood flow and poor cardiovascular health, these issues are not addressed by the other temporary solutions that are currently sold for ED. With PowerWave, the technology is able to tackle both issues at the same time and make sure that the results are more permanent.
- PowerWave uses a special mechanism that is specially designed to take advantage of the latest technology. With state-of-the-art technology, it is able to remove artery-clogging plaque, drastically increasing blood flow leading to an erection.
- Since the treatment is one that aims to address the two key causes of ED, PowerWave can eliminate and reduce most men’s erectile dysfunction issues. This root-cause approach is much more rewarding and long-term, plus the results are visible in just a few quick sessions. Studies have shown that patients who use it have reported more blood flow, heightened sensitivity, and harder erections.
What Are The Benefits of PowerWave Therapy?
The following are the benefits of PowerWave Therapy:
- The user will experience enhanced erections in terms of retention and stiffness. With the increase in blood flow, the male organ gets better retention of blood in the vessels leading to better erection stamina.
- It has the right chances of improving sexual performance. With the increased erection retention, the individual gets better chances of working at his own pace during the intercourse. There is no rush.
- The therapy is also reported to produce an increase in the sensation in the male organ. Other than the usual effects that the female partner can expect, the male partner can also expect to have more sensation while doing the act. This improves the experience for both the man and the woman.
- Users have also reported having more spontaneous erections and better orgasms.
The Questions That You Need Answered
There are questions about the therapy that you need answers for and the best way to do it is with the following information:
*How long does it last? clinical trials have proven that the positive effects of PowerWave Therapy last for more than 2 years and could even reach 3 years.
*How many treatments should I get? The number of treatments is best prescribed by the PowerWave doctors or medical advisors based on your specific health needs, but the common answer to this is 6 to 12 treatments.
*What if I am not sure if I have ED?
The PowerWave doctors or medical advisors will confirm the symptoms with the patients to ensure PowerWave is the best solution for their problem and if there are other underlying issues that need to be treated.
*Can I keep the device after treatment? Yes, although the treatments are usually provided in medical offices or clinics, users can actually purchase and keep their own PowerWave device to be able to use it until their problem is resolved.
*Can I use it in other parts? Yes, you can use PowerWave Therapy to ease pain for muscle and tendon issues on other parts of your body such as the following:
- Shin; and
- Achilles Tendons.
PowerWave Therapy for ED comes with many advantages. Feel free to call one of our medical advisors at PowerWave MD so you can get all of the medical information and help needed to resolve this important issue in your life.
Talk To An Expert Consultant
Talk to an expert consultant about the benefits of PowerWave. The consultant will walk you through if PowerWave is the right treatment option for your ED symptoms.
We offer PowerWave services to men throughout the United States.